Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Extension of my Journey

I couldn't resist not telling you guys. AirAsia is giving away 1 million free tickets from now till 31 August and NO! Airasia is not paying me to promote for them, I just did it because I managed to book my FREE TICKET and I am so happie... 

YES. I have booked a return ticket to Hangzhou from Kuala Lumpur. I will be departing on 19th June 2009 and coming back on the 29th. The 5 hour journey inclusive of all the taxes, surcharges, meals, drinks, insurance, and baggage allowance cost me RM633.00 

I will be there for approximately 11 days. I guess by that time, I should be back at work, that's why I can't book for a longer time. :( I will be travelling to Shanghai from there as well. So if any of you are interested to join me, do make the same booking as well and I wish you good luck.(you need loads of them) Hurry up seats are limited... 

Now I need to go get my Lonely Planet China. HAHA.. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lit... How I wish can join YOU!!! Aiseh... but then I scare by that time I might be buying my first house.. so no budget for travelling already. Hehhee.. Hangzhou memang I very like it ler!!! How now?? cham.... Already bought Macau lerr... aiseh man.. how ler?? aiyyo... so tempting lerr...

Regards, Ta-jie

Anonymous said...

wow...u oledi plan for ur next trip? so efficient.
i also managed to grab a zero fare ticket to Guang Zhou on 18-23 June 2009 :P

xentria said...

haha. yalo.. now tht i hv backpacked alone.. i hv no problem in doing it again. in fact i prefer it too.. tht's why i dun hv to wait and ask around if anyone wans to join me before booking..

when i saw the free tickets.. i went crazy and booked it without thinking twice.. HAHA.

with tht said i still do welcome anyone who wishes to join me ofcos.. so tajie.. take some interest tht u earn last month in one of your mutual fund accounts and come travel with me la.. it would be fun.. Free and easy.. no wakeup call and no rushing here and there..

Anonymous said...

Lit, how are you in Thailand?? Read some news about Thailand today.... You remember take care of your safety ya!!!

Regards, Ta-jie

hoayming said...

yoyoyo..how i wish can join u ler...hmmmm...if i decided not attach to any bank end of ths year...i thk i will b able to join u!!!serious....wanna grab the opp if Airasia open the free tix again...i'm goin hanoi on 2/11/2008...if csn v meet up thr la..

xentria said...

wah u better make ur decision fast wor.. if not the bank might go bankrupt without u this huang jing mortgage dealer.. nowadays banking industry like very charm ler hor..

feel free to join me la.. and i dun think there will b more free tic liao lor.. u think tony fernandes run charity organization meh?

i will be in hanoi this oct. nov is too late liao la. by tht time i will be in cambodia or laos liao.. maybe even back in northern thai..