Thursday, July 10, 2008

Apologies For My Absence

Hi ya all. I am so sorry for not being able to blog for the past few days. Internet access on Tioman is so expensive that I couldn't afford now tht I am a backpacker. (1 hour cost RM12) I am currently in Kuantan where I am able to get free internet in Starbucks, that's why I will blog and post some photos on Flickr
I have read all the comments and advise on my previous entry as well. Thanks a lot guys and gals. I am so touched.
The internet connection in this Starbucks sucks so I will try to blog and post more photos tomorrow when I go to another Starbucks with better connection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa Handsome, I was telling hor that you might got kidnapped and we should do something about it.

So u appeared in Starbuck, sipping your expensive coffee with free internet?

So when moving on to Vietnam? I may plan a visit to Vietnam mid or end Aug.

xentria said...

Choi. wht kidnapped la. touch wood. aiseh u must see the places I went ma. ulu places no internet one la.

i am now back in a "better" starbucks. I don't mind paying a little $$ for a coffee where I can online for free for the whole day. At least it's not as crowded as cybercafe, no kids shouting while paying games, and no one puffing smoke in my face.

U r going to Vietnam? Wow. Can u make it on early Sept? If U can then maybe we can meet.

Anonymous said...

Can plan for it. Let me know your schedule and I try to see if I can arrange the visit with my Vietnam partner.