Saturday, September 27, 2008

Status Updates

Hi all. I am currently in Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. Reached here yesterday from Vientiane, capital of Laos. I flew out of Yangon, capital of Myanmar to Bangkok on 19th and went by bus to Nong Khai, Thai border town to Laos. Stayed a few nights there and went to Vientiane to catch a bus to Hanoi.

Now I am waiting for 2 uni friends to come join me from Malaysia for 9 days. We will be travelling around the North of Vietnam after which I will travel alone to South of Vietnam. My current plan is to stay in Vietnam until the end of Oct then go into Cambodia for 2 weeks. After Cambodia, I will be in Laos for another 2 weeks and I will be taking a boat ride in the Mekong river to Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand and catching a flight from there to go back to Singapore.

I have bought a Vietnam sim card so if you wanna contact me, the number is available on the right side. Take care and keep a lookout for more updates here.