Sunday, September 7, 2008

Myanmar Burma

Dear all, as you read this I am now currently in the ex-capital city
of Myanmar, Yangon. I have no idea if this is going to be posted as I
am sending this like a email because it's almost impossible for me to
login to my blogspot account to post anything. The gov blocks all
major websites and I only get to access my gmail. There's no
international roaming here and a sim card cost USD2500. Therefore I
can only be contacted by email. Please use xentria@gmail.com as I
can't even access my Yahoo Mail.

I will be going to Mandalay tomorrow then Bagan and lastly Inle Lake.
I will be flying off from Yangon to Bangkok as this is the only way to
get out of Myanmar. I will be in Myanmar for approximately 20 more
days and I don't think I can ever update my blog. So please do not
call the police to say that I have been kidnapped okay?

Till then. See you guys and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lit, let me noe when u r back to BKK oh.....take care...

hugs,
jiejie....

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT